Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sunday Mourning..

Raining whole day yesterday.. just to tell me winter is nearly there or definitely gonna be there for us down under. I love winter, the fact I can put more woolies as it gets cold, opposite the summer where I dont see myself taking off all the clothes!...hehehe.

The week came to me as a scary one, been called back to do do second test on my mammogram, its all normal they said, yea it is for some not for me where I never know what to expect, blame it on me as I delaying it for the last 5 years!! Genius Mellissa!! But its all cleared for me, its benign ! An this week  my No 2 boy is turning 20!! I was 20 once.. never give my parents a grief!! yea right!! That was then...LOve you dad who are in heaven and mom....love you..love you..love you.

Today is Sunday and the sun is shining , even its not shining it is another day that I am grateful for who I am, for what I have, for my kids that cause me having more grey hairs, I am grateful for having such a great friends... Thank you, thank you, thank you.


.... and now I am ready to face next week.....


No comments:

Post a Comment