Saturday, February 2, 2013

Back to the present

Been away for 10 days to the South Island really do me good, we been to Central Otago, my little boy and I had a good time! I am becoming more certain south Island is for me.  One day at the time but I will get there. After more than 20 years in New Zealand, I definitely notice the difference the way of life down there.

Landscape is breath taking whether it is the winter or summer, I just realized I am traveling in between in between the the great mountains even the next town is only 40 minutes away.

While I am there, I am also looking for the opportunity, and there is few that I have been tossing around when I am ready to make that move. I always know my passion for arts and craft, cooking and baking and chutneys making will come handy to provide me an income and I am down there.

... most of all I love the quiet ambience that will add to my creative thinking...

2 comments:

  1. You can't move!!!! Go,on - do it - beautiful and yes I too would love the different change in seasons! I'd knit a lot more too!!! (is it possible to fit any more knitting in????)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes.... more.. more knitting. Sorry for the delay reply.. I am getting the hang of this blog thingee.

    ReplyDelete