Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Nothing fancy

Another short week. Nothing much happening other than Nick is going back to school  tommorrow. How do i wake him up, will he wake up at early? o i have to have spray bottle handy? Hes been sleeping late and waking up late whole of this holiday period.

.. suppose he stressing as well going to school tomorrow, what to expect, what is the expectation of him to be  near 'senior' .

Nadia starts her year with meeting as she is in Peer mediator support person at school. Last year of school for her this year, time just past. She is doing very well in exams, and hoping she really know that is very talented girl. I am so proud of my girl, she just proved to me that is one person who is when the going gets tough , the tough gets going - she's my girl. Love her with or without moods swing :p!

My no 1 and no 2 boys.... is in the middle in their journey into the real world... looking for a job, creating opportunities for themselves , putting their 'marks' into the world...

.. looking at them.. it is ok to be me and I am a very proud mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment